View Single Post
  #1440   ^
Old Sat, Oct-09-21, 04:36

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Up too early, but that is me. After 6-7 hours, I'm ready to get up.....and so is Gabby. She slept in bed with us last night....right at DH's feet. I didn't know she was there until I heard her purring when I woke up this morning.

Hoping for a better day on the golf course today. Just so sick of the wet conditions and let a bad attitude effect my game yesterday. I just have to enjoy it for what it is...being outside and able to move around. There are many people who would give anything to be able to do it. I'll need extra patience for today as the course has put an older lady in our group who is VERY slow. I appreciate that she still wants to play, but my partner and I are used to playing a certain way and it isn't easy to adjust sometimes.

--------

Trig....I hope your healing progresses quickly. I'm sure you are tired of the whole mess! I know I would be!

Jaz.....Congrats on your weight loss! You are rockin' it! I'm glad your knees are showing improvement. Hope your return to work goes smoothly. No attitude from your boss etc.

Nic...Does the "camp" you are doing require you to be online a lot? Is it like a day(s) long seminar or something? Interesting. Hope you love your new recliners.....I'm jealous as I need a new one. Love my recliner! Enjoy your beach time if you decide to stay longer. I know I'd be staying too! So glad you're enjoying your new digs.

I loved it when you said "there are no medals to be had" in reference to my walking and doing it when I'm tired from golf. You are so right. I have to cut myself some slack.

----------

Today is DSis's birthday. She is 79. She is sure more active & vital than most 79 year olds, that's for sure. I sure hope she has many more healthy years.

Ok....I need to get moving. Up at 4:15 and now it's 6:45 and I could take a nap!

Have good days!