View Single Post
  #1429   ^
Old Thu, Oct-07-21, 09:21

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Good morning, all!

Trig- Wow, the DD is talking away! ENJOY!! It may stay or it may be fleeting. Take it all in! Sounds like she is much happier in general this school year, which is great.

There are two recliners so I'll share one with you when DH isn't here!

Jaz- Very nice that you have met someone online that you are communicating with. Hopefully you two gel and can meet in person, and you like each other. At the very least perhaps a friend, if not more!

I thought I saw a different post from you but now I can't find it. I didn't even get to read it! Maybe it is being edited or something.

Lori- With the 30 minute daily walk and your other steps/activities you must be doing so well on your movement! Good for you!

So sweet how you are taking care of Betty, as you and DH do. Love it.

I was in bed early last night too. Not asleep but at least in bed!

•••••••••••

Things are going fine here. I loved it here before but I am really starting to get into a groove now and it feels awesome. I really like the neighborhood and just get such a sense of peace being here. I'm here for a week and Dh joins me in a couple of days.

Sophie is doing all kinds of old-dog stuff, bless her. Walking around confused (not just here, at home too), peeing or crapping on the sidewalk instead of in the grass, and today peeing on the screened in porch. The groomer commented that she was walking in circles and seeming confused last time she was there too. She is coming up on 14 and isn't a little dog, so I know the time is coming sooner rather than later.

Woke up early this morning, before 6 which for me is utterly ridiculous and I hate it. Then the dogs were like "It's 6:30! Shards of light! We hear dump trucks! Time to get up!!" At home they sleep on the main level so we get up when we want to get up. Sooner or later I may be kicking their asses out to the main room at night if this malarkey keeps up.

Anyway, got up, took them for a walk, fed them, then sat out on the screened porch and got some stuff done. I love that morning porch time. It's my fave! Then a work guy came and got the stuff done that was on the punch list. Now I am going to get ready to pack up and go to the beach for a bit, then on to run an errand. Tomorrow is Day One of my three day NoBS Camp and also Recliner Delivery Day. Unfortunately right during day one of camp!

That's about all from here. Sunny and gorgeous!