View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Tue, Sep-06-16, 05:05

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Ccat, could you ask his doctor to talk to him? write a "prescription" for healthy eating and exercise.
Your concern is real, A woman in our neighborhood just lost her husband to a stroke, he was only 59. Both ate unhealthily and they were/are very overweight. She's had all my LC info for years, both ignored it. I wonder if she will finally change now.

I'm watching this thread..my husband is getting neuropathy in his feet, now a little in his hands. Has always been thin, ate well, and now eats Low Carb, very healthy. Even though we told the doctor he eats LC, she requested an OGTT without warning us. I got worried and printed out info about adjusting the results for LC eaters. But of course, his fasting was only 82 and the 2 hour 88! The man is so Insulin Sensitive he could be the poster "old guy" for LC eating. Other tests OK too. Looks like it will be that ever useful diagnosis of "Idiopathic Neuropathy". I've always though we didn't need B12 because we eat quite a bit of meat/protein...but maybe try this? The B12 level was tested twice by GP and neurologist..both within "good levels".
Sponsored Links