#1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-03-03, 07:25
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 147/128.5/120 Female 5'3
BF:29%/28%/20%
Progress: 69%
Default Move it, to Lose it!

Well finally got my act together and realized I'm supposed to have a journal AND a gym log.

So here are my goals: Besides loosing weight and body fat I want to be able to do 10 straight leg pushups and 3 pullups (hands facing both ways). Although it would be nice to be able to do 1-handed pushups like Demi Moore in GI Jane.

Anyold hoo. I try to work out at least 40 minutes every day. And right now I'm doing a rotation of DVD's:

Kick Butt 1
Winsor Advanced Pilates
Kick Butt 2
Donna Richardson 3 Day Rotation

I actually haven't quite figured out how I'm going to use the three day rotation video, as I used to do 20 minutes of it everyday. Now my goal is to do 40 minutes a day, but then I will have to go through 2 workouts including warmup and cooldown. And that doesn't sound to be very effective. I think I'll have to get a circuit training workout and a dance workout that are 40 minutes each.

If anyone has any advice please let me know.

[Edit: It turns out I spent so much time screwing around on this message board I lost my workout time this morning and only got to do one of the 20 minute workouts. So I guess I'm not dropping that DVD anytime soon. It comes in handy.]
Sponsored Links