View Single Post
  #289   ^
Old Wed, Jan-30-19, 08:28

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

My current diet shocks both ends of the food spectrum

The Paleo crowd are death on dairy. And considerable numbers of people do not get along with dairy. But I do. A misdiagnosis resulted in me not eating dairy for nearly a decade. When I started low carb, I tentatively added it back in. No difference at all: except it helps me eat better. I used to love sandwiches: now I love "sandwich guts." It was never about the bread.

I got for high fat, cultured, and pastured when I can get it. Goat cheese as all pastured and makes an excellent "meat sauce." It's an animal food which agrees with me, and that's my bottom line these days.

Now, the traditional nutritional stance is that vegetables are the gold standard, and need to form the base of one's plate. I am eliminating vegetables entirely. Pickles, olives, and avocados are the only plant foods in my current plan, and these are botanic fruits; not vegetables.

Entirely too much weight was given the presence of nutrients in vegetables. When in fact, much of this is not bio-available, as Dr. Georgia Ede has written about extensively. And if they make me hungry instead of satiatied... what good are they?