#3   ^
Old Tue, Jun-29-04, 08:16
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Good Morning!

Hi Elaine.. well there has been some talk over the last few weeks, that posting a daily thread each day, makes it confusing for visitors or those that need to find info quickly, using the search feature, because of all the threads to meander thru, so after having this issue come up several times, and it was suggested that instead of a day to day thread, that we just have one thread that we come to talk daily, and start other threads for specific topics, such as vitamin supplementation that Bawdy began the other day here.

So, instead of looking for a thread for the day, just subscribe to this one, and this will be our daily check in spot, let it all hang out spot, vent spot etc.

I had to fix the graphic in the above, since I let the ATM machine EAT my check card a cple of weeks ago, I have a temp card that only allows me to use the atm machines, but not pay bills with it, and this morning, my web page is gone!! I cant find the blinkin' number to call the web domain and let them know of a different cc to bill in the interim. Can anyone say DOH!

I have a busy day ahead of me, but a 2.5 hour break this afternoon between sessions (unless I get a last minute call) that I am hoping to squeeze in a curves workout!!

Dont look at my fitday from yesterday.. whoa.. carb blowout.. like bawdy says.. dont try this at home folks! But I will be honest with you.. I ENJOYED it.. LOL!

Have a great Tuesday!

Love and Laughter,
Dawn