#15   ^
Old Sun, Oct-21-01, 07:27

Plan: Barry Groves - Dr Atkins
Stats: 175/173/142
BF:
Progress:

Hi Wa'il,

Just thought I'd have my little say.

Occasionally through work I'm asked to look at web sites to see how user friendley they - and this is the most user friendley one I have found....I was however looking for this one for me.

It's informative, fun, 'safe' as well as a brilliant way to communicate with others - I prefere it to chat rooms because it gives you time to think about what you have written down and although sometimes we have to wait for a response from others (that isn't down to you), we do eventually get our response.

Well done on a wonderful invention on your part and to those others that were involved...you truly have done good for all of us that rely on this board for encouragement amongst other things.

I would just like you to know that when I first posted, I was so excited about it and about the responses I would get. (Even though I made a hash of it), I did eventually get there and here I still am.

The other thing is that there are friendships and communications with others being made on a far greater level and hopefully these will flourish and grow too!!

Well done Wa'il and thanks for the post, it's always nice to know where things came from or when they started.

Bez