#7   ^
Old Wed, Feb-26-03, 12:04

Plan: Montignac
Stats: 180/180/140
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default yummy breakfasts

Hy there,

thanks a lot for the breakfast suggestions, I really had few ideas on that one. I'm so stuck in my old eating habits (bread with cheese or mortadella, cornflakes, cookies), that I find it hard to imagine other things.

Today I'm a lot better than yesterday. I had 2 scrambled eggs with a liitle cheese and ham this morning, along a glass of skim milk. For lunch I had salmon with spinach (a liitle cream in the spinach, is that ok?), and now it is 7pm and I had an apple, waiting for my dinner, but I'm not really hungry. that is a lot more than yesterday, when I was really hungry in between and also felt a little stomach- and headache.

I think you are right, all that calorie counting makes you get so used to it that it is hard to forget about it. Another problem for me is the drinking. I forget about it. Today I carried along a bottle of water all day long to remind me of it, and it worked. I drank 2 litres till now, no headache, no hunger.

Pebble, you told me to eat good portions. I know that I should, the problem is that I can't. I'm so used to tiny meals that I'm stuffed after only a little, and an hour later I'm hungry again. Well, normally, because as I told you, today I was fine.

I really like the MM, for me it's still not a diet, it's another way of eating. I only wish I was 4 weeks ahead of now to know if it also works for me to loose weight.

A curiosity: I met a friend of mine this afternoon in the kindergarden of my youngest, and talking a bit we came to the subject Montignac (because I didn't want a coke). She is also following it for two month now and very happy with it. She's not that strict with it, though, but it is nice to have someone around.

I will try the breakfasts you posted, and maybe with a little time a can also come up with some useful recipes...

One more general question. Do you think it is better to have more protein/lipid meals or more low carb meals?

Until soon.

Sandra.