View Single Post
  #487   ^
Old Thu, Mar-22-07, 21:47

Plan: Medifast
Stats: 201.5/175.5/134 Female 5'5"
BF:44%/40.5%/28%
Progress: 39%

Oh my gosh, I've got to try the salt thing. Sometimes it's good to "go" you know? So, I'm giving the boot to Medifast. It's not working so well for me anymore, and I just found out the "artificial flavoring" in the ingredient list is actually MSG, lots and lots of MSG. No wonder I wake up every morning with horrendously puffing eyes like I scarfed a pint of Ben&Jerry's! Now that I have my sugar cravings nixed and portion control down I am switching back to a whole foods diet called Fat Flush. I did this about 4 years ago and couldn't believe how incredible I looked and felt. Took 5 years off my face easy! I am excited about this decision and feel it will be a great compliment to David Kirsch's program. And about that...I had the best day at work today. I cleaned 5 houses without a single ache or pain, and am literally springing around like a skinny 12 year old (minus the "skinny", plus a few years). It feels really good to be down almost 30 pounds and looking forward to summer for the first time in 6 years.

Happy Friday!

Kadie