#38   ^
Old Sun, Apr-14-19, 17:36

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
DietDoctor also started a new Facebook page in January only for members. You get an invitation link by email so they know you are a member. Kristie Sullivan is the main admin; her own page has 186,000 members so she has experience keeping large FB groups focussed.This new DD page allows for many versions of LC and fasting, like moderate LC, so know your own plan. https://forum.lowcarber.org/showthr...t=470795&page=3
I did join the Diet Doctor FB site. However let it be said that I totally *hate* FB as a support forum. The linear nature of FB posts makes it impossible to keep up with what gets posted there, and impossible to organize posts in any sort of logical order. It’s like trying to keep up while reading a double-speed TelePrompTer with no easy way to see what already skimmed past you.

I love the format here at lowcarber.org. So nice and organized. You can easily follow threads and topics that interest you and ignore the rest. You get to feel like you know the other people. I just don’t understand why everything is on FB these days. I hate it as a support vehicle. Guess I’m feeling grump today.