View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Jul-28-03, 07:24

Plan: general low-carb
Stats: 194/184/145 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 20%

Good morning Rusty,
I was troubled all night last night by a mistake I made in yesterdays post to you.

In it I mistakenly said that you had 'invited me to join in the singing'. That is wrong....you did no such thing. You threw out some provocative statements...threw down the gauntlet so to speak...and I jumped at the chance to join in. I suspect that was your intention to begin with, but I wanted to set the record straight.

What bothered me last night is this....I have yet to THANK you for giving me an opportunity to exercise the most important part of me. My brain. Just as Chloesue challenged me to start excercising my body again, you challenged me to excercise the two remaining brain cells I have. For that, Sir, I owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You are indeed correct that excercising both is the key to remaining as 'young' as we possibly can. I have had nobody to encourage me to use my thinking skills since my best friend died 4 years ago. I have truly missed the challenges she used to throw at me.

huntress, thank you for the compliment! My ego is not nearly so bruised after that cyber compliment! Please...jump in here and join us!

Have a glorious day today!
Nance