#1   ^
Old Fri, May-08-09, 18:53
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 308/266/185 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 34%
Default LC Singles

Are there any single people out there?! I think it would be great to have a forum for single "teens" LC'n.
First off, I'm not trying to start a dating service or anything. But it seems most people here married and I know that can't be the case.

While it's great that they are married, single people have different reasons for losing weight, they have different pressures involved, and they don't have any spouse they can depend on for support.

I'm not saying it's harder, in fact we also have more time to dedicate to weight loss (saving single parents)

But this thread is for the single people I know there are.
how about we unite!

So, I guess i'll start with an intro
I'm Meghan and i'm 19. I'm currently in college majoring in General Business. I love to watch football, baseball and some UFC! I love spending time with my friends and family as well. My favorite thing in the world to do is laugh! I
ve had a few relationships over the years but i've never been able to hold a lasting relationship. I have low self-confidence and I know that has a huge effect on my love life. I'm hesitant when it comes to dating..
However, eventually I am going to try and tackle dating again, and it's a scary thing.

Who wants to share similar stories? Don't leave my hanging people
Sponsored Links