View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, Aug-02-14, 09:15

Plan: hflc
Stats: 166/157/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 22%

Quote:
Sometimes I can let those darn numbers on the scale ruin my day because they either didn't go in the right direction or if they did go down, the number wasn't low enough. Does anyone else get affected by the scale like this?
OMG! YES!!! A "good" number makes me SO HAPPY and an "UP" number makes me miserable; I mean, I really, really, really have to fight not to be depressed the whole day. ESPECIALLY because I am eating COMPLETELY ON PLAN and the scale variations have no rhyme or reason.

I am just getting started (and it's a slow start for whatever reasons) but, one great NSV just from this morning is: I am feeling like the watch I was given for my birthday back in February (a beautiful art piece, one of a kind) is fitting my wrist a LOT better already. I think I lost some puffiness/bloating back at the beginning of July and it really has made a difference. I just feel less "inflated".

It's weird how much weight looks like though. I mean...I keep looking around the house and mentally trying to imagine those objects attached to me... free weights (easy one), Coctco-sized bag of baking soda (10 lbs)... I even weighed my DH's guitar in case.. 18 pounds (it's huge!).... I am obsessed with what things weigh and imagining LOSING those objects off of my frame. Of course, density plays a huge roll... but it's so funny... I sometimes can't picture it...