View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Mon, Feb-03-03, 21:41
Reinventing Myself

Plan: Doctor's Plan
Stats: */*/* Female 5 ft 3 in
BF:
Progress: 77%

I figured it was time for me to put an actual post in here since I am (unfortunately) one of the reasons it is here...

I have always been overweight. No matter what I weighed, I would start a plan (WW, ediets, now LC...whatever it was). I would do great, be enthusiastic, and lose. No problem right? For some reason, whenever I approach the 40 lb mark (I think the most was 42)...I start to just go off plan and gain weight back. I have NO idea why. I know I need to sit down and figure it out, but it is happeneing again...

I have been working on it...reflection, reading, friends...I think I am feeling better, I have been doing LC again (I had 2 bad days this week) and I have been exercising...But I am so afraid it is going to happen. I gained 2# over my "bad time". I think if I could just get to 50# down - really crush the 40# taboo I will feel better. I was at 38# when I started freaking. Now I am actually at 36#...so I am going ot try my hardest to stay on track and not kill myself over this.

Well I know I have babbled, and I probably don't make sense. I havent figured anything out, but I just wanted to voice my fears if that makes sense. I am going to go back and read everyones posts now.

Thanks for "listening"

~Michelle