View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-11-07, 11:49

Plan: Ex. Induction
Stats: 307.6/270/200 Male 6'1"
BF:
Progress: 35%
Default Some things I've noticed.. (I ramble)

I've noticed that people have a really hard time not being condescending when they find out you're on a diet, especially a low-carb one.. It's funny how much interest people can take in what I digest..

Ive been wondering a couple things..

1.) When an energy drink says "Sugar Free" does that mean carb free as well?.. Alot of them don't have the full stats on them.

2.) I've read that whiskey is carb-free.. How carb free is it really, doesn't alcohol break down into sugar?

3.) Since I started my induction, I've felt some strange things happening in my stomach.. There's this sort of cool feeling in my chest where I imagine the top of my stomach is (pulmonary sphincter) and it won't go away.

I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong yet as I have no support in the physical world to help me along but I've just been looking for hidden carbs and doing my best..
It's been 3 days and I totally cheated once but it was necessary. The inlaws had us over for dinner and as much as I tried, I just couldn't refuse a slice of the "you quit smoking a month ago" cheesecake.. I don't even like sweets for crying out loud but she made it for me specifically and.. whatever, excuses right?

Anyways, three days and five pounds lost.. Feeling good.
Sponsored Links