Old Wed, Nov-13-19, 08:48

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

exercise and carnivore

there is a real beauty here.

it is do what the heck ya want when you want

the real thing that shines thru is your body actually wants to move. You are not forcing exercise in any way.

you feel it inside. move. just get up and move.

doesn't matter what you like to do.....adopt that and do it cause it is a body signal saying do what ya love, just move the old bones and get the great benefits of moving your body!!! as nature intented

there is no you must do XYZ in a gym.
there is no you must hike UP a mt., just walk easily and move and enjoy and use up that energy so curled inside you.

As I am progressing into massive deep keto adaption I am finding it all so clear.

It is like a walk back to ancient times. A walk back into Jurassic Park. I FEEL so primal in a way. The toxins are well leaving my body. I feel SO in tune to all around me. Brain fog is gone and clear thinking makes everything so much black and white on what to do when situations arise or just everyday life.

Sad thing is as much as you write about it, there is NO way to describe the feelings. Unless one goes into this way of eating you will never get the whole feeling of what a carnivore experiences. I so wish I could make the world feel this wonderful for just 1 day!

As we go lower and lower.....ditch the carbs and tons of plant materials we eat we do so much better. There is no personal best TO ME other than ditching it all and going carnivore from a physical body point of view.

Keto...extreme low carb....oh yea you are walking right towards carnivore and I GET that many can't go here. It is not a lifestyle they want and they enjoy other foods. COOL....I get it, I admire they walk so low toward carnivore and do so well and are happy as a clam doing what suits them!!!! I applaud all those making massive changes.

but if one wants this wild cool carnivore experience ya gotta come here LOL

just some carnivore chat from me today

just personal opinions and everyone's will differ so if you want to chat it up come join this wonderful lifestyle and thread

you don't have change overnight, you just have to wanna explore....and exploration leads to greatness!!