#7   ^
Old Thu, Feb-23-12, 18:54

Plan: PINK METHOD
Stats: 140/140/120 Female 5;5
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs down Iherb - Candians Beware

WARNING TO CANADIANS BUYING FROM IHERBS

I WAS NOT AWARE THAT THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT IS PROHIBITED IN CANADA AND HAS BEEN SEIZED AT THE CANADIAN CUSTOMS AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED SO I AM OUT THE MONEY.

I BOUGHT MORE THEN ONE AND NOW OUT THE MONEY I PAID OF OVER 120.00.

I SPOKE WITH A REPRESENTATIVE AND SAID THEY HAVE A DISCLAIMER TO CANADIAN CUSTOMERS, I WAS NOT ABLE TO FIND THIS DISCLAIMER ON THERE SITE.

THE PERSON I TALKED TO WAS ROBERT HE WAS NOT HELPFUL, HE KEPT SAYING WE HAVE A DISCLAIMER TO CANADIANS.

I WAS TOLD BY CUSTOMS THAT IHERBS AND OTHER COMPANIES DO THIS A LOT TO CANADIANS

Robert the supervisor told me they ship 7 keto to canada with a precription. After talking to Canada Customs they said that Robert is being dishonest,
that this product is a controlled substance and not even a precription can get it through the Customs. I was also told by
Customs that this is not the first time I HERB has done this too Canadians who buy through them.

IHERBS DOES NOT CARE WHO THEY SELL TO AS LONG AS THEY GET YOUR CREDIT CARD. IHERB IS AWARE OF
PRODUCTS BEING BAND IN OTHER COUNTRIES BUT THEY STILL SEND THEM OUT AS LONG AS THEY GET THERE MONEY.

THIS IS FRAUD

I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT IHERB DOES NOT HAVE A SYSTEM SET UP STOPPING PURCHASES THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED IN OTHER COUNTRIES.

DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER FROM CANADA