Old Wed, May-21-14, 13:52
Registered Member

Plan: VLC
Stats: 158/150/150 Male 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereen
It appears to me that a lot of people have expressed concern for your well-being based upon the information they understand about Vitamin D. Your last post seems somewhat unnecessarily confrontational when people have tried to engage you thoughtfully.

You could maaaybe say I overclarified, but I clarified and since there's not really a cause for concern hopefully we're all on the same page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDH
Well, gosh, why ask me? For that matter, why are you even posting? You obviously already have all the answers, so the only mystery here would be your reasons for soliciting others opinions.

LOL, you're funny. Why would someone with all the answers be asking questions to you?

In your earlier post you said you were honestly curious...I took the time to clarify and give you the source that informed my thinking, and got this ...

I asked you to clarify your position and this is what your response is ... interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereen
Hopefully this study that I found for you might help in some way:
http://www.vitamindwiki.com/Improve...tion+in+Finland

Please note the portions about Vitamin D and respiratory tract infections. It seems to intimate that the Vitamin D causes changes with the mucous membrane linings, so perhaps you have triggered a 'war' each time you begin taking large amounts of Vit D. Our normal floras of both sinus and gut bacterias can be altered significantly with ongoing/latent organisms like yeast and/or even resistant bacterias. Methycillin-resistant staph aureous, for example, does reside in nostrils/nasal passages. I suppose that this secosteroid could/would/might also effect the mucousal linings of the stomach/intestines as well.
Perhaps a culture might be in order next time you experience such issues.

If this post has nothing you can use, do forgive me, and please feel free to disregard it altogether.

I will take a look, thanks for sharing.