View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Aug-29-07, 12:26

Plan: under 40 gr vegetarian
Stats: 430/215/180 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 86%

You might try incorporating some raw live foods at each meal a more realistic goal, why wait, do it now, a nice salad made up of low carb veggies and greens with a few cooked lentals or legumes and a nice tahini dressing makes a perfectly satisfying meal. Meat is not necessary for weight loss or low carb diets. Sliced cucumbers a little onion a small chopped tomato with some feta cheese(or stedda feta marinatted tofu) and an olive oil, lemon vinegret makes a wonderful breakfast. Baked cubed tofu can be added to any mixed vegetable salad or you can use silken tofu to make a nice ranch style high protein dressing. I personally love my cooked low carb veggies, I used to shun eggs but I now buy fresh eggs from a local egg lady that lets her chickens free range and they get lots of love so I do eat a few eggs now I just love sauteed spinich with an egg broken into it and steamed until just set, that and a half dozen strawberries or a few bites of cantaloupe are my idea of the perfect meal. TerryWA