View Single Post
  #131   ^
Old Thu, Apr-08-21, 04:35

Plan: CAD
Stats: 220/217/180 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 8%

Morning mojo

You really are kicking it!! Just keep up what your doing and don’t ever change it up!!

I’m going to start weighing in on Fridays, these ups and downs are just to much. I have been doing 2MAD the last few days and will do OMAD when it feels right. I don’t think I’m eating enough when I eat just the one meal. I’m usually so hungry the next day or even that night.

I made a quesadilla burger yesterday because I love the Applebee’s quesadilla burger. It turned out awesome! I really don’t like cooking but this was worth it and came out tasting like the original but better because I put avocado on it “ I love avocado”

Thank you mojo....I’m glad your with me also, it would be great if more people would try CAD of course with seeing your results not mine lol I seem to go up and down a lot.

I need to start losing pounds or I’m going to have to some how switch things up. I loved OMAD but couldn’t keep it up....maybe a small window will help me lose.

Not sure what I will have for RM today I didn’t plan anything special, I do have a pizza in the freezer might cook that with a salad or broccoli soup.

Later