#9   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 08:15

Plan: atkins
Stats: 237/223/135 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 14%
Question

Judy-
I cut back on what I've eaten since the 3rd week. I lost 4 the first week, then lost none the 2nd. The 3rd week I gained 2, so I cut back to 1/2 the carbs and tried to keep fats high. I was hungry the first week of Atkins, but that was it. I think I actually eat the same amount as I have been eating for years, just different times of day and different proportions, so that may be why I'm not hungry- and have rarely been hungry for years. I figured it was because I was so overweight that I was rarely hungry. So what is starvation mode, and how do I get out of it without gaining weight?? I have never dieted before so a lot of this in really new to me. My husband likes me big, and the extra 100 lbs I've gained gradually over the last 15 years. Don't think I've been starving myself. I've just eaten when I felt like it and what I wanted. If someone had some good cookies around I might eat a ton of them. If there was nothing around that I really wanted to eat, I didn't bother eating... I've been keeping track of what I eat on the Atkins, but not online. I tried to go to the site last night that someone suggested I log eating on, but I couldn't figure out how to make it do what I wanted. Then the computer crashed, so I gave up... Thanks for your help.