View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Fri, Apr-01-16, 18:35
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

Today was a another light workout day. The rain was overnight which allowed me get 2 walks in. I was still feeling sluggish from the sprints on my noontime walk. I felt better this evening, so I walked a little farther and a little faster than yesterday. The plan for tomorrow is to jog a full 10K at the track.

Walk at lunchtime:

31 minutes at 3.1 mph

Walk this evening:

74 minutes at 3.6 mph

Total miles: 6

I am utterly amazed at how fast my legs are shaping up. In just 3 weeks my hamstrings feel like they are double in size. My quads have been in nice shape for a while from the walking. The jogging has balanced things out. I don't know if it is the increased muscle mass, the intense cardio, or additional fat loss - but my biggest problem area with loose skin and jiggly fat is much improved. Those inner thighs are looking a lot better now. There is hope yet. Again - I am amazed by what has happened in just 3 short weeks. I still love my walks, but I'm liking the jogging, too. So the plan is to continue some jogging after the 10K event if only to maintain and strengthen what I have achieved in all of this.