View Single Post
  #113   ^
Old Wed, Jan-01-03, 22:01
Carol CA

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Teresa... I had to laugh about using your glider as a clothes rack! That is so true of so many! I've seen all sorts of exercise equipment at garage sales... and we've laughed many times over that very thing. I'd say a majority of equipment that ends up in a garage sale was first a clothes drier! I have a nice treadmill that I'm happy to say has never been used as a clothes hanger. But hey... it's in the garage! Trust me... if it was in my bedroom or anywhere handier, it would be an over-priced hanger, too!

Ela... you are NOT going to make me type that dastardly, embarrassing weight again, lady. I've undated my stats. Just look to the left... but don't gasp too loudly. I'm up 5.5 pounds over a few pieces of FUDGE, 2 spoons of corn casserole, a 1/4" slice of mincemeat pie and a paper-thin slice of kahlua cake. Now how fair is that? It ain't! It really is scary to me that I can gain 5.5 pounds by eating less than a half a pound of cheats. Does that suck... or what.

I did better today. I overindulged in almonds today... but not as badly as I did yesterday with those wonderful-yet-evil macadamias. I have such little self-control.

Oh, Jude... Your hunk is a TRUE hunk! Now THAT is our kinda guy! Hussa hussa!

Hey, Wendye... you said we're going to work as a team and see if we can lose 50 pounds this month. Are we going to have a set weigh-in/report day?
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote