View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Oct-13-02, 21:49

Plan: Atkins, Simeons protocol
Stats: 285/197/165 Female 5'3
BF:45/39
Progress: 73%

Hi Marlain! I think I am a turtle I have been on Atkins for 3 months since the beginning of July. Only lost 16 pounds and I have followed it pretty close and doing Curves. But latley I have had a tuff time going to curves. I havent been feeling so great these days, I have no energy and don't feel like exersizeing. I have had problems with swollen glands for several months. just seems to be getting worse. Seeing the doctor this week about it. Enough said about that, anyway, also have been doing Summersize to see if it can help me get over this plato I seem to be on. It did work for a week I had lost 3 pounds. The 3 pounds I had previously gained. I think to I have noticed when I was on Atkins I ate to much processed meats such as pepperoni. Pork rinds. So my goal is to stay away from that and just eat fresh meats and fresh veggies. And up my water. And see if my turtle ways will change. But now I have had a hard time sticking to any diet well, And I am afraid I will gain it all back. Thanks for starting this thread.