#93   ^
Old Sun, May-02-21, 15:59

Plan: Keto/ProperHumanDiet
Stats: 154.0/120.0/120.0 Female  5'4"
BF:==%
Progress: 100%
Default Consistency...

124.2 lbs....

Good bike ride this morning along with my usual yoga/stretching and Barre class. My ride was a 15 minute ride with Sam and then a 5 min. cool down ride with Cody.
I gave up trying to do a rest day...I like exercising every day now, it makes me feel good and motivated and it has become my therapy session, just for me. I do at least a 20 minute ride every day along with yoga and Barre and I'm signed up for at least 8 challenges for the month of May.

I joined a new gym and really like it....lots of privacy and it's family owned and I feel really comfortable there. I feel safe and their area where they have the hydromassage beds and the infra-red therapy is very private and light and very relaxing, unlike the previous chain gym I was going to where I didn't feel safe back in the very dark spa area. When a man approached me as I was laying on the bed in the darkened hydromassage bed area one day a couple of weeks ago it scared me and I left that day and never went back. I think he was just trying to come back in because he forgot to wipe down the bed after he used it but I had already started using it and had wiped it down any way but it freaked me out. I already felt like I had to have my pepper spray in my hand when I was using it any way. Just way too dark back there....and anything but relaxing.

Anyway, I love my new gym and want to start venturing out and maybe do some treadmill time.