Thread: low-carb books
View Single Post
  #75   ^
Old Fri, Jun-29-18, 07:12

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

When I was looking for the KetoGeek podcast with Dr. Thomas Seyfried, found this new one posted June 21. https://www.commonwealthclub.org/ev...ancer-treatment

Have been listening to it, his usual wide ranging, quite excited talk about cancer. Numerous mentions of glutamine, inhibiting the two fuels necessary to control cancer and fasting obviously reduces both fuels. (Protocol starts with a 3 day water fast, longer if possible) Because glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body, diet alone will not inhibit glutamine...has to be a medication as part of the Press-Pulse protocol. He is even more than excited with questions at end.
As an aside, he is opposed to punch/needle biopsies because they disturb the micro environment around a mass/tumor. This is often the first step when something "suspicious" shows up. It is what the radiologist and insurance company will want you to do; it is often hard to justify the more expensive excisional biopsy, but I did that 12 years ago. Not that I was brilliant, or knew about "Keto" and micro environments, but that any lay person looking at the X-ray and ultrasound could see the distinct shape of a cancerous mass. Now I refuse them for first reason.