View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Mon, Jun-16-14, 10:32

Plan: Barry Groves
Stats: 160/160/130 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi, I am not sure where to post now that I have switched plans. I gave "The Carbohydrates Addict's Diet" a shot and I failed miserably. I didn't want to give up so I just started reading and researching more. I came across Barry Groves' website. I just finished reading his book yesterday. Natural Health and Weight loss. I think I might give it a go. I think I like not having to wait all day to eat a fruit or a starch. He doesn't advocate eating all your carbs at one meal. Today has been good so far. I have not intentions of measuring or weighing my foods. I will look up general information for carb counts and then just use my hunger as a guide. That was one reason why I was drawn to CAD. I just don't have the type of personality that wants to weigh and measure every little thing that I eat. I guess I can't say that I am really following his plan, but I will be following the principles.

So, I will see what happens with this plan. Anyone else following his plan? I was sorry to see that he is dead.