#72   ^
Old Tue, Aug-21-07, 20:19
I've decided

Plan: LC
Stats: 235/137.6/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:haven't a clue
Progress: 93%

pennink - you really *are* very good at this

So tell me about the ballet flats - are these good with jeans? What colour would you recommend? I'm always going for black or brown loafers.

And I hear you about bad things happening...yep, been there, done that.

I see advertisements for the ballet loafers - but am not sure what to wear them with.

I am going to make an effort to buy closer fitting clothes this fall. Maybe they'll be grey or kind of 'tweed-y' - but I will look for clothes that aren't quite so bulky.

Do you ever find that as you lose the weight - parts of you get way smaller, and that the only reason a particular size fits you is because your bottom half is still 'plus size' or larger than the rest of you? That's my conundrum these days.

I finally decided to measure my waist, hips and chest. I'm sitting at 36-30-36 right now. This means that I need to buy pants that fit the 36" waist, but that they gape all over the place around my now-smaller waist. Meanwhile, my old 38C bras are way too big.

Ack.

Nothing fits right. Waist is too small for the rest of my body, and I feel a bit odd. Not slim, but not fat either. And the slimmer parts are much slimmer than the rest of me.

This whole losing weight deal is awkward, to say the least.

And no, the weight loss isn't all that even. My ankles are small...

Last thing I wanted to do was lose weight in my toes.

My rings are sliding off...and yet, my tummy is still ....round.

Sigh....