#65   ^
Old Tue, Aug-21-07, 16:51

Plan: LC/GF/IF
Stats: 237.0/223.6/174.6 Female 5 ft 10 in
BF:42%.
Progress: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyDown
Re blouses, I really really love satin blouses - it makes me feel so feminine and soft, I have all kind of satin coloured blouses, however I also have a big chest for my size (whatever my size I am my chest is slightly big for it lol) so mostly I buy blouses that has buttons just at top, not all the way down, this is because I really really hate it when buttoned blouses have that gap between buttons round the chest areas, am I committing some kind of a fashion fatal error by wearing half buttoned satin blouses?
I also love satin blouses. I told DH that when I reach a really important milestone I'm going to buy silk charmeuse and make at least one cream blouse. I never thought about having a button (or several buttons) just at the top. I am also large chested and don't like gap (and that doesn't just apply to use well-endowed women) but I would like to minimize my chest.

Quote:
Secondly I loooove big hand bags, must admit this is to hide an extra pair of shoes, I usually wear my expensive pointy high heels only at the office, then change into my comfy flat shoes when I travel back and fourth to work. But I do look at all these cute cute small handbag and would love to get one, what do I do with the spare shoe lol, should I carry two hand bags (I see some women do this now, one small cute handbag, and a large subdude one) or should I have one cute hand bag and carry my spare shoes in a stylish shopping bag (makes me look as if I just purchases something from a designer shop)
I never thought of doing that. I have foot problems and if I wear heels, or even dress shoes, for any amount of time I end up in excrutiating pain. I could carry a larger bag and put my shoes in that. Thanks for the suggestion.