View Single Post
  #115   ^
Old Wed, Dec-07-22, 08:30

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRIG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Wishing you a wonderful day and I hope your family celebrates you well this evening.

Glad to hear that Bolt is doing well for the moment and like you said, living in the minute and being grateful for what is. Good on you.

Lori, glad it isn't so cold today. Rainy here but in the upper 50s early. Hopefully it will clear some this afternoon for us both.

Jaz makes my heart happy to hear how wonderful things are. It is nice that you have a week to really enjoy it all before the work starts and you are so busy during the day. Make the most of it!

••••••••••

All is well here. Took doggo out for a stroll this morning before the rain really gets going. Gray but a good day to have the tree lit and get cozy. Blessed that I have a safe dry place to do that in!

Got GREAT news from DS24 last night- he got news from another law school and this is HUGE- he got accepted to GEORGETOWN LAW! So far he has heard from four schools and has gotten 2 full tuition offers, and two offers of acceptance from Top 14 law schools. Really just so happy for him and so glad that he is seeing the fruits of his extremely focused and hard work over the past several years.

Planning a fairly quiet day today, another dog walk and just chilling, doing some reading, doing some learning and just being happy to be alive!