View Single Post
  #113   ^
Old Wed, Dec-07-22, 06:14

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jazz the beachy area is showing you future life you stay in those areas. Plus when ya can think more permanent. Don't wanna be way older and renting ya know. Think roots down somewhere and live with roots vs. transient all the time ya know but ya got time since you are a young'in compared to me HAHA

So happy you got it working so well! Land on feet when dropped from high, we can dub ya 'second Gabby' on this one

Nicco, enjoy DE for sure. and I so can relate you 'don't need much' and isn't that truly the best place to be very calming I think

Lori, your DH is like mine. Move move which is good for us right but I can do like you. Sit. Relax. Not for long but I can do way less than hubby requires in his day easily. My sit relax alot of times is wandering the house picking up this or that, lightly dusting something but no 'big demanding' stuff ya know

-------------------Well dog 'seems fine' so far. I am in ????? land. According to vet he was actively dying and to be put down on Monday but damn if he ain't eating and 'seems' fine but it could be a bounce back? I am giving him 'time' and like in a few wks if he is not croaking on us I am taking him to a new vet. New blood with them. New xray and maybe an ultrasound too. No use putting big money into vet until I know he ain't gonna flip on me from what my vet said but if he ain't a disaster in 2 wks from now I will actively get new vet and 'see what is happening' ya know. OMG insanity.

all good. Happy birthday to me. Age 61. Just being. I did get my car cleaned. Windows so clear now love it. Got a small pointsetta plant I wanted for Xmas and a bag of sunflower seeds for my bird feeder out front. Done. I am to buy at the store today some cupcakes for 'them' and no cake etc. Don't want it.

All seems ok so far around here right now, this minute. I will live in this minute