View Single Post
  #112   ^
Old Tue, Dec-06-22, 13:18

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good afternoon, Ladies!

OMG I am going to have to send these pics I thought you got. I just can't believe the absolute CHANGE in my ENTIRE LOOK ON LIFE. Give me 30 minutes walking a beach as the sun comes up, the water believe it or not is still warm and sun on my face. The smell of sea ocean salt and the wind blowing my hair to shreds. Life does not get better.

I spend all morning on 2 beaches today! More in a second! I feel neglectful!

Trig- OMG I am SO SO SO frekin happy for even a bit longer with the Bolster! I did laugh my a$$ of with the kiddo. Nope can't- DOG DYING. You know though I can get it. After Bella died I was a frekin ZOMBIE for months. I really don't remember much the first few weeks.
I was a true honest to goodness MESS. So ya- I would cut the kiddo slack on everything BUT FRENCH!!!!!!!!!! That has to happen. But dam none of this is easy.

Second- YOU girl got a birthday tomorrow!!!!!!!!! I will celebrate you today and tomorrow and the day after! Why the heck not!!!!!
For goodness sake go get some frekin crab legs for your birthday! LIVE it up with some delish ZC food! YES MA'AM

Nic- - You know having a beach literally minutes from your place would be enough for me to put a for sale sign in the MD house! Kidding! Not really. I have come to get I need the water, beach, sand and it all. I must have it. It is the breath of life to my soul. You got it too! It truly is a blessing to get that "Zen" feel the universe though your veins type of morning.

I know that your maybe a tad cooler up there than here, but a beach, and beach life, and salt air and I could do pages of Salt Life!

You know I don't "need much" to eat either. Ya get in a walk, or beach walk, and it just sorta kills the want for garbage food. It connects ya to be your best in every way!

Glad you are taking some time to chill. You have had a busy time the last few weeks!

Lori-
- Chilly weather. Sounds like a perfect jammie day! Make a nice hot pot of chili and chill!!!!!!! LOVE IT!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ruger went to doggie day camp this morning. I just called and he is doing well and staff loves him. He will be a tired pup. He got to play with other puppies his age and size. You know this could SO work!

Explored 2 beaches today- Went back to Folly, and hit of Isle of Palms. Wow- miles and miles and miles of pristine sand, and water. I collected 2 BAGS of shells.
It is warm here and expected to hit 80 tomorrow and be stay warm though next week! YAY!

I will resend the pictures! - I am having a blast. I had to pinch myself last night. I was like AM I REALLY HERE?!?!?!? AM I REALLY minutes from the beach and minutes from downtown?
Am I really doing this????????? I REALLY like Folly Beach. It is different than St. Simon. But what I love about it is it has a city with a great healthcare system and a real city on the other side of the bridge. Everything is close and all the stores are close too! I have a feeling I am not going to want to leave.

St. Simon- does not have a city, and it does not have a close hospital. The closest is over an hour or more away in Jacksonville. You are screwed if you have a heart emergency. Charleston has it all. Nightlife, things to do, wildlife, music. It is a blend of everything one would want complete with multiple beaches and wildlife preserves.

Goodness- I am on cloud nine! (That will last until next Monday) LOLOLOLOLOL

I went to the docks this afternoon and got some shrimp from the boat and some fresh grouper. I am in heaven! There is a little shop on the other side of the bridge that sells fresh whatever was caught on the boat that day- are you kidding me!!!!!

Ok- Going to get upload these picks. I tossed 4 star fish back into the ocean this afternoon!
Oh last thing- I am going to treat myself this weekend and go to Martins Saturday when they have music- and get some BBQ!

Happy -