View Single Post
  #111   ^
Old Tue, Dec-06-22, 12:37

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hey y'all!

Trig- I'm so glad Bolt is doing better right now. Love that for him and for you all. I had to laugh on what you wrote about your DD and your response to her. I can totally imagine all of that going down 100%. You're a good mom. You do the balance really well.

Lori- Yay for being in your safe zone! Surprised it is cold there. There is rain here today but nearly 60 (just arrived in DE.)

Jaz- I'm so glad things look good over there and I know exactly the feeling that came over you when you got to go on to the beach. It is such a zen place. The sound of the waves is pure meditation. I often find that while I intend to read, my mind often just empties and I am in a complete meditative zone. It is absolutely lovely.

••••••

All is well here. Drive to DE went smoothly- rainy but no issues and no real wind. I don't mind driving in the rain unless it is pouring down hard- better than the sun being in my eyes and moving the visor back and forth constantly.

I'm here for the next week. DH comes in tmrw evening and will be here until Sunday afternoon.

Meals are planned and no need to go to the store today. Maybe in a day or two but I have plenty to choose from and don't need a lot, you know?

Hugs all around!