Old Fri, Jan-03-03, 12:52
Run Spot, run!

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/151/150 Female 67 inches
BF:32%/27ish%/21-25%
Progress: 94%
Lightbulb Just what I feeling today

DoubleD wrote:
Very good article! I have been suffering from an increased "frustration" level as I read alot of posts lately. I have been trying to hold that back... as everyone deserves respect and courtesy... but sometimes I just have to walk away from the thread... because what I really want to say is ...

"PLEASE READ THE PLAN BOOK THAT YOU ARE FOLLOWING!" It's obvious you have not done any homework and you want us to wave our magic wands and do it for you (no work on your part!).

Just today, I had to abandon the Newbie's question section for that very reason... I was checking everyone profile to see if they had read... and getting really concerned with people who haven't read the book advising other people that haven't read the book! Arghh!

I've only been LC-ing since 9/2002... so I'm not expert... and my head is especially swimming today because I have been rereading DANDR and I'm noticing so many contradictions in suggested menus and what is listed in the Rules of Induction.

Hugs to all our patient mentors and members here who take the time to gently say "READ THE BOOK!"