View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-21-03, 10:04

Plan: Adkins
Stats: 248/219.5/150 Female 60
BF:
Progress: 29%
Default Serious Problem! Can't seem to stop purchasing larger clothes!!

I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this psycological problem with coming to grips with my weight loss. It's so difficult for me to buy smaller clothes. Last week I purchased three pair of pants at different times. I purchased a size 20. I'm in complete denial about my weight loss. All three pants are way to big, but I can't seems to stop. I get to the store and I simply choke up on 16/18. I can't seem to bring myself to purchase the correct size. I'm afraid that they will be too tight. I'm afraid to try them on because I just don't believe I should purchase them. All of my old clothes are 22/24 some 20's. I haven't been in a 18 in so many years I just seem to think it would be a big mistake. I took one pair of the jeans back to the store and got a 18, but they are a little big. I like comfortable clothes. My girlfriend says she's going to shop with me in the future. I'm not sure If I'm doing the right thing by purchasing my correct size. I must be crazy. But this is a serious problem for me. Has anybody experienced this. I know I should be happy about getting smaller and wearing small clothes, but I can't get use to it. I am happier about the weight loss, but I feel comfortable in my big clothes.
Sponsored Links