Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2202   ^
Old Wed, Aug-21-19, 07:05

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hope your mammogram goes well, Lori. I go every two years.

Jaz- I'm glad you are taking a down day this weekend. It does sound like you have been crazy busy!

I have no idea what the wayfair jingle is and have no plans to hear it! I watch stuff mostly on my computer or else from the DVR so I never see any commercials or anything like that.

We have a party to go to Sunday for Labor Day weekend. Other than that I think it is pretty chill. Maybe we will get together with DD and SoIL, we'll see. That is their anniversary weekend- one year!

••••

Taking my down day today. MoW went fine yesterday, then met up with DD for lunch. Ate on plan but got a RAGING bloated gut ache afterward that lasted about seven hours. That happens from time to time and isn't predictable. The good news is that I didn't eat after that, so fasted from around 12:30 PM yesterday until 8:30 this morning. I'm having my chocolate collagen coffee now.

Meeting with the financial planner went well last night. He has some good ideas we will likely implement and other than that he just told us to stay the course.

Today will be hot, and tomorrow, and then the temps should drop drastically. I'm very excited for that!

Online class today, some doula reading and just hanging out. Quick trip to the market will round out the day.