View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, May-02-22, 06:23

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

I got mine back a while ago, but I've been on bed rest for 5 months I was that tired, no question. Did me an entire world of good.

It seems like I heard back at every step, and it popped up completed early March, which is right in line with what the package said would be a normal timeline. And oh, the stuff I got back!

The geographic info was fascinating; not just where I came from, but also the health stuff I also inherited. Nothing ground-breaking -- and some reassurance about how I only have "typical risk" for all kinds of things I don't want. But it doesn't stop there. I can research with actual genetic markers, and I've gotten a couple of health updates as they continue to learn more. So I'll probably continue my membership as an ongoing resource.

It's a lot of fun to discover my eye color is a matter of beating certain odds, that the fact my hair bleaches in the sun is actually inherited, and I have a certain muscle structure found in elite athletes! Which I never would have known, since I am the antonym of athlete. Half the time, I can't even SPELL it.