#17   ^
Old Wed, Jan-09-19, 09:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 155/143/125 Female 63
BF:33.2/28.7%/24%
Progress: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tess9132
As far as IF goes, I'd say go with your body's signals. When I first started low carb, I wasn't doing it at all. And I don't even think I knew anything about it, but I just began to get less hungry in the mornings. And so breakfast got later and later. Most days I was eating in a 7 hour window, but it happened naturally on its own. Now, I'll sometimes push things trying to eat in a 4 hour window.

One thing I've noticed lately when I'm in ketosis is that I feel great in the mornings before I eat. That helps me extend my fast even though I might start getting hungry. Eventually, the hunger gets more than I like and I eat.

Hi Tess! I just started doing IF on Jan 4th. I don’t know too much about it but downloaded an app and am followers no. I started with 12 hrs., the. Bumped up to 16 hrs but found that was too long for the 3rd day so dropped to 12 or 13. I presently have 5 fasts under my belt. 16hrs fast I was really hungry and felt a little off all day. I have to work up to that. I started IF as I thought it might assist in me losing weight. Today I’m 1.2 lbs from my goal. It has been slow losing. I think I’ve lost about 18/19 lbs. Thank you for your post.