View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Jan-17-03, 07:27

Plan: LC/BFL
Stats: 160/159/145
BF:
Progress: 7%

I like her plan, and feel I can use this the rest of my life. Ut I am disappointed in her website and her book Fast and Easy. Just seems like she is selling her products.
I do like the concept of her idea. I am sure is it a slower way to lose weight, but slow and steady wins the race

I am sticking to more of the pro/fat meals. I just made her cheeseburger pie for dinner last night. I loved it! Even my kids liked it.

I do like the idea of having a carb meal in the morning (if I choose to do so) I feel great when I can have a hot bowl of oatmeal in the mornings.

About 4 years ago, I started to lose my weight by SS without even knowing it. I never read any diet books, let alone a low carb book.

For breakfast I would have a bowl of oatmeal.
Lunch would be salad with tuna or hard boiled eggs
dinner usually was meat ad veggie, but I wasn't "lowCarbing" then so I used more of potion controll then LC. And then I wouldn't eat after 7:00

With that plan, I lost about 20 pounds without doing alot. After I lost 20 pounds I started reading LC books and fine tuning my WOE. I lost another 25-30 pounds. That was 3 years ago. I kept most of the weight off, but now I gained 10 pounds in the last couple of months.

I wanted to find a new program to get me excited about this WOE and that is how I decided to try Somersize.