#17   ^
Old Wed, Aug-24-16, 12:24

Plan: low carb
Stats: 171/125/145 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 177%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesinger
When I started rebounding, I just wanted to massage my lymph system. The added benefits have been "gravy." Are you able to use an electric foot massager, or are your nerves too damaged?

Compared to you, my issues are minimal, but I'm doing all I can to keep them that way.

Thank you, Bluesinger <3 And so glad you are being proactive and holistic in your own future health!
When i first sick, I did not use any massage device. The pain was just excrutiating. Even those neuro tests where they mildly buzz you with the metal thing made tears spring up. Trying to get through those appointments, with my mom too upset to leave my side in the hospital room, so trying desperately not to cry, was one of the harder things i have ever had to do.
But i was happy- because at least i WAS feeling things again. when it first started and i could see people touching me, while i felt nothing was truly terrifying.
Now, I am so well recovered i have not looked into those massagers. i just manually massage my feet when they flare, or use a bucket of warm water (i check temperature on my forearm!!!!). I am guessing you feel like they are a good option? i am worried, now that winter will be approaching before we know it!
That reminds me- i also invested in really good, plush boots. It might seem silly to wear Sorrell's in DC, but it makes a huge difference for me, and then i just change into normal footwear when i arrive at work.