Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2107   ^
Old Sun, Aug-04-19, 07:43

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Lori OMG I can't believe you had a bat in your room again! I guess to some degree you are just used to it, which is sort of horrifying in and of itself. LOL!!

Very glad all the reunion festivities went well. I would have foregone today as well. Enjoy kicking back and relaxing now.. you've earned it!

We had a big thunder and lightning show last night. During all the boomers I don't think it was raining (it was around 11 PM so I didn't check) but the deck is wet this morning so we got some rain somewhere along the way. After a very wet spring and June, July was hot and dry so we needed it.

Apparently DS20 is home until he leaves on the 15th so we get a good 11 days with him. I can't believe that in less than two weeks he will be living in another country. Blows my mind! I am currently on hold with a chat thing on Verizon to make sure he can swap out his SIM card when he is over there.

The most shocking thing about getting used to having kids back is just the sheer STUFF that comes in the door with them. Once we get everything situated, then I can start complaining about the number of cups they feel compelled to go through.

DS17 said he doesn't want to do cross country this year. I am absolutely fine with that! I get so much pressure to fundraise and volunteer etc and I am just so over it. I gave him permission to get a job this year as long as he keeps his grades up. It will be good for him to learn some balance and honestly to have less free time.. he gets into trouble with free time. And he can earn some money to buy music equipment too. He wrote a beautiful song about his camp that made us bawl. He's a talented little mite!

On plan and doing fine.