View Single Post
  #82   ^
Old Mon, Nov-04-02, 23:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/245/145 Female 5'7"
BF:99%I'm pretty sure
Progress: -12%
Default HAPPY HAPPY!

I'm glad someone else mentioned that it doesn't matter where you are to do your "affirmations". I was standing in the pantry last night and, being one day 2 of induction all over again trying to flush my system after my binge last week, I was fighting the cravings so bad I could have BURST! I don't know how in the world I had the presence of mind to think to do it, but I must have stood there for 20 minutes, first thinking, if you want it that bad, eat 2 eggs first, then, if you really want it still, you can have it. Then I thought I don't want the eggs- just the chocolate! HA! So, I started telling myself right there in the food closet "I MAKE HEALTHY FOOD CHOICES...I AM HEALTHY AND I LOVE LOW CARBING", over and over and over again until, well, I got bored and I gave up on the sweets! It was a battle til the end though.

I'm so glad I fought the cravings with the affirmations. I woke up this morning 1 pound down! YESSS!

Does anyone do yoga? I have a Yoga for Weight Loss tape (from Walmart) that is really good. EASY- no standing on your head! But a work out too. And it lands you at the end in a meditation state (relaxation pose). I like it because the gals on there aren't all skinnies! Plus, it always works out my back pain for me!

WE ARE HAVING A GREAT WEEK! (-see, positive affirmation! )