#1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-14-18, 22:10

Plan: Atkins & IF
Stats: 260/213/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%
Default Acne Problems

Hi! 👋
In the past two months, I’ve lost about 16 pounds after being stalled for years, so that’s great! I’m super excited. I do a bit of IF everyday, which I began in September, with an eating window of 1 to 4 hours. Weekends are more relaxed with an 8 hour eating window. I’m exercising and building muscle and have a good mental outlook on life, which is great after years of battling depression and anxiety.

But I have zits now!! Lots of them! They are mostly on my temple but are spreading down onto my cheeks and forehead. I even got one on my jawline, which never happens to me. I never had this many zits even in puberty. I’m 38, so maybe my hormones are changing? But the past two months of weight loss has coincided with my cycle being messed up too. I’m pretty regular, but in September, I was a week late and in October, I was a week early.

So, it would seem that the weight loss, cycle issues, and the zits are related, but Dr. Google seems to be confused. Some sources say that hormones are released from fat cells and contribute to the zits and cycle stuff. Other sites say that’s completely unsubstantiated. What do you all think? Has anyone here experienced this?
Sponsored Links