View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Jul-20-05, 11:52

Plan: Generic LC
Stats: 212/157/135 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 71%

Bonnie,

Wow! We have the same stats! I am soo envious about the bread. If I eat it, it's cravings galore and puffy water weight. I stay away from bananas, mangoes and other overly sweet things. I stay away from citrus as well except lemon and lime juice for cooking. I have no problem with nuts and peanut type nuts except if I eat large quantities.

I turned thirty in January so my hormones are cranking out big time. I have an odd ticking sound in my ears as well. It kinda sounds reminicent of a clock .

We eat a lot of simple grilled meats and steamed veggies and some spinache salads. Sometimes I dress it up though. last night is was grilled shrimp on a bed of broccoli smothered with a home made coconut curry sausce with ginger, peppers and onions. It was really hot here last night so we all had sugar free fudgecicles after dinner (treat food).

Your right, we are so induvidual. There is no one way to maintane. This WOL is so versitile in that you can modify it to suit your own needs. For instance Krissy would not do well and will loose weight with my eating style and I would would have out of control cravings on hers. Maintenance is all about finding what works for you. That why it is so hard to give advice in this forum. It turns into a personal journey of self discovery. We can offer personal insights, and there are general themes that hold true such as whole food is better than pre packeged. But in the end, you have to find your own way. I guess the best thing we can do is support each other.