Old Mon, Apr-23-12, 06:43
Forum Moderator

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda1978
Anybody know who we'd need to ask to have a sticky thread for "Books/Websites/Blogs/Videos and other Media" and one for "Foods" (Grocery list and other food suggestions) at the top of each section in the Daily Low Carb Support?

I'll answer the second question here first. If you have ever looked at the Frequently Asked Questions sticky in the Kitchen Talk subforum, you would be aware that the first two links posted there are about stocking low carbs kitchens.

The other point I must make (sadly) about stickies is that not enough people read them.
Examples:
- People regularly post food questions in the recipe subforums, despite it being spelled out that these are for recipes only in the sticky that says "Kitchen Forum Rules: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING HERE" at the top of each recipe subforum.
- Newbies are forever starting new threads in the New Members & Low Carber section, despite a sticky that says "PLEASE don't post here - READ THIS FIRST!!!".
[/vent]

The appropriate place to ask for a new forum is the Comments Box.

If anyone wishes to start a thread with links to books, blogs etc, please do. It really is a good idea. Then if you wish it to be stuck, all you need do is report the post, using the icon at the side of each post. But, as I have indicated, I can't promise people will actually read said sticky...
Sponsored Links