Thread: Hoodia????
View Single Post
  #91   ^
Old Sun, Jan-30-05, 15:15

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 148/145.5/125 Female 5 feet 2 inches
BF:
Progress: 11%

I am a new Hoodia user and member to this forum. I have been following your progress BKM in this Hoodia thread and I am encouraged and also very encouraged by Fraz8.
I began with my first pill on Friday Jan. 28th at a pub! About 10 min. before my Fish and Chips arrived. I thought I was setting myself up for failure - again. Only ate half of the delicious haddock and a couple of fries and packed the rest to take home. AMAZING!
Saturday my first full day and it was working. I took a total of 3 pills during the course of the day, before meals.
I made it through a shopping mall without stopping for a dessert to snack on. I did feel a bit hungry when I went to bed at about 12:30 AM but decided to stick it out and not go anywhere near the kitchen.
Officially my day 2 on Hoodia and I have lost 1 pound. I have been weighing myself for the last couple days and had been at a steady 148, no bouncing numbers on the digit scale. Maybe it is too soon to tell but I am encouraged by reading through the forum and how I am feeling. The weekends, like for most, is a difficult time to begin any weight management program. But I feel like if I can make it through tonight and the next week - evenings! - then maybe Hoodia really can work for me.

I find myself constantly checking if I am ok, am I hungry? I am ok...

The product I am using is from FLORA - a Canadian based company. This Hoodia Trim has a few other ingredients. It's well respected brand here - http://www.florahealth.com/flora/ho...oducts/1262.asp.
I talked to my local Health Food store regarding the best quality product and this is what she directed me too.

I look forward to reading the progress on this thread with Hoodia and sharing my experiences with you.
Sponsored Links