View Single Post
  #920   ^
Old Mon, Oct-15-18, 20:42

Plan: Suzanne Somers; LC
Stats: 182.5/158/105 Female 5'
BF:Melting!
Progress: 32%
Default wk starting Oct 15

Mon Oct 15 - 20 min basic exercises, some yoga and stretching, mostly floor work and about 8 min of brisk walking around the house. Cold and dark - it's all I had in me tonight. (very physically active at work today).

Posting this here from today: the daily Canadian Goose parade on the brief walk I took...

Tue Oct 16 - 20 min walk at another fav park, where I got to feed chickadees out of my hand - such a cool feeling to feel a bird perched on your fingers! (didn't get pix of that this time, though)

Wooden walkway thru a swampy wetland area on the way to the bird feeding station...

More and more leaves turning and falling on the lookout deck...

View of the creek that runs through the park...

Some leaves turning reddish...

One of the maintenance buildings with the experimental "green" roof...

These prolific pretty golden berries...I don't know what they are...

The hydrangea is faded, done for the season...

All decorated for fall...

Bright scarlet Sumac tips...beautiful color...

Thu Oct 19 - 12 min dancing to Pandora dance station, 8 min stretching and floorwork basic exercises

All the Small Things - Blink-182

Sat Oct 20 - I am counting work in my exercise - very active day including an hour vacuuming the large library room. Everyday is physical but today was over the top.

Sun Oct 21 - 35 min walk with doggie I am petsitting, out in the country but walkable area...
Down around the corner to see what the construction was all about... Pretty little pond...

Cute little building...not sure what it is for - pumphouse? Decorative?

View of the main road nearby and the pretty scenic river along it...

Our path today up the road...

Some fall color! Color late this year...

A little more color as we approach the house/driveway...doggie did well walking.

Total: 2 hrs 35 min