View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Aug-23-03, 12:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 198/185/148 Female 5'10"
BF:36%/31%/23%
Progress: 26%
Arrow I am Metoboliclly Resistant - lost 5.5lbs w/Atkins Fat Fast

I have completed a five day Fat Fast. I found it very helpful for me only because I am Metobolic Resistant. 5.5 lbs lost and 1.5 inches

In my case I lost nothing during the first two weeks of Induction.
During week two I cut out all artificial sweetners and added a fiber supplement.

So I continued on strick Induction.

During week three I cut out cheese, bacon and sausage carefully watching my salt intake because of water retention.

During week four I increased my water intake to 4 litres daily.

I felt frustration because I was doing everything I could including moderate exercise 3x's weekly too boot. I had only lost 6.5 bls!

During week five I did the FAT FAST. This is what I ate and this is now I lost.

Day one 191.5 lbs morning weight
Three meals of 2.5 ozs of heavy whipping cream, 2 meals of two deviled eggs made with two teaspoons mayo. Little stomach cramping before a bathroom visit. Continued taking fiber supplement morning and evening. Drank 5 litres of water. Went to bed very hungry.

Day two 191.0 lbs morning weight
Three meals of 2.5 ozs of heavy whipping cream, 2 meals of two deviled eggs made with two teaspoons mayo. Little more stomach cramping before a bathroom visit. Continued taking fiber supplement morning and evening. Drank 5 litres of water. Very little hunger.

Day three 188.5 lbs morning weight
Three meals of 2.5 ozs of heavy whipping cream, 2 meals of two deviled eggs made with two teaspoons mayo. No bathroom visits. Continued taking fiber supplement morning and evening. Drank 5 litres of water. Mild hunger. Tired of deviled eggs.

Day four 188.0 lbs morning weight
2 meals of two deviled eggs made with two teaspoons mayo, one meal of whipping cream and one meal of 1 oz chicken mixed with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese. No bathroom visits. Continued taking fiber supplement morning and evening. Drank 5 litres of water. Mild hunger. Tired of deviled eggs.

Day five 187.0 lbs morning weight
1 meal of two deviled eggs made with two teaspoons mayo, one meal of 2.5 ozs whipping cream and two meals of 1 oz chicken mixed with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese. No bathroom visits. Continued taking fiber supplement morning and evening. Drank 5 litres of water. Mild hunger.

It was not a breeze, however, I am now very motivated because I am in Ketosis. Completed weight 186.0 lbs the morning after my fast a total of 5.5 lbs lost and (1.5 inches lost) -0.5in bust, -0.5in waist and -0.5in hips. My endurance level was lower, but I felt good and had good energy so I only went to the gym on day one. I am back to strick Induction until I hit 170.0 lbs and start on OWL.

That's it I just wanted to share my experience because I gained so much from the this forum and it may inspire someone.

Best luck with whatever your goals are.
Sponsored Links