View Single Post
  #2116   ^
Old Tue, Aug-06-19, 06:30

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Challenge day 2 - TUE- Anyone doing it?
BLUE- Can you send me the VAP link as well. Do you have an idea how much out of pocket the test is? Is it better than the calcium test on the heart walls? I loved the link you sent about statins- It sealed it up for me.
OMG- Steps! I remember however I was in the best shape of my life when I lived on the 4th floor top - no elevator! Thinking back on it- it was a huge thing that kept me fit. Dog out 4-5 time a day, sclepping groceries up the steps, up and down to come and go. There were 99 steps- I counted once. So I really got my work out in just by taking the steps everyday! That was 5 years ago. I could not do it now!!!!!!- I feel ya! WHO PAINTS steps red????
I can't wait to hear about your plans for LC!!!!!!!!

Lori- I agree with BLUE regarding statins. However we all need to be comfortable in what we decide what to do or not do with our own bodies.
Glad to hear your arm is getting back to status quo!!!!
How is your WOE going?

TRIG- have you left yet? I thought you were leaving on the 8th? At any rate you are prepping of that I am sure!!!!!!! I'm telling ya I could sure use a VACAY about now! I know you will have a great time!!!! -
How is your WOE of late?

NIC- - I know you are a busy one with the family home! Your endless dirty cups cracked me up. solution= The red plastic ones!!!!
I know not the best answer. I hear ya one that one! When my son come to visit- I swear he is moving in! You are right the sheer amount of STUFF is off the chain!
How are YOU doing on your WOE lately?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Woe for me is going really very well!!!!!- I am LOVING my air fryer. Why I waited so long is a mystery! For a single person or a couple it is fabulous. For a family- not so much. But for me it is perfect.

The thing about them is the basket. You want a big "bottom" basket rather than a tall basket. Due to the fact food cooks and there needs to be a little air between stuff - stacking doesn't work well.
So far hands down wings and chicken strips are the best! I have also done shrimp and tuna in it and have been pleased. I also use it to warm up left overs and it has been great. It also keeps me from using my oven and heating up the entire house in 90 degree heat! I LOVE that!
Granted- it is one more appliance I needed to find room for. The nice part, it's light weight and easy to clean and put away. Unlike the IPOT which is huge and bulky! But they are different uses! Happy overall - and the price was RIGHT!!!

My neighbor stopped over last night with her sister and they proceeded to have a fight in my living room. I had to politely ask them to take it home I had work to do!!!!- URGHHHH- How uncomfortable!!!!-

Then I got a call from MY mother...... again, boundaries boundaries boundaries. I almost hung up on her, well I sorta did. I said I am not having this conversation with you. It is too bad you feel you can yell at me, just because I don't share your same opinion. Mothers....insert head shaking here........

I am also dreading the holidays already this year. Both my kids are refusing to see her this year. Last year was bad..... remember I left at 1AM because her husband started screaming at me?
I am stuck in the middle and hate it. I want to spend time with my kids, yet feel a bit guilty because my mom will be alone. But I get it why they don't want to hang with her. They do not put up with her tantrums. Boy oh boy.

So I accepted an invite to my daughters for Christmas Day. My son is coming in Christmas Eve. I have not mentioned this- as she figures I will be there like I have been for the last 10 years. That will be another day!
Dang I just had to bite that out.

Despite- the battles I seem to be in (work) (work) Family circus- I FEEL GREAT!!!!!!!
No really I feel good!!!!!- Sleeping well, and eating my OMAD and sticking to it. I am picking my protein high end, and a side green something IF I want it. Yesterday, was wings and wine! And that was that!

Today I have 2 chicken breast I am going to marinate in a Jamaican Jerk rub and then might grill it. I also have some slaw to make before it goes bad.
Got some "dancing"in for about 10 minutes last night using some arm weights. I also dug out my arm bands and intend to start using those as well! Even that 10 minutes left me breathless! - Gotta start somewhere!

Have a great day all- light day for me and I LOVE IT. My boss not so much......
Sponsored Links