#13   ^
Old Sun, Mar-10-19, 20:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 286/271/220 Male 71 inches
BF:
Progress: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme#1
Wow, You are really low calories compared to many I've seen here. Many men consume well over 2000+ cal per day when they check more than just the carbs.

If you click on the link above you will see the types of food high in histamines. It is not the fresh meat, but aged and fermented foods in general.

Yeah, that's a pretty low number. I never do anything half-throttle! But although it's a low number, I'm not particularly hungry. I've lost this same weight a couple times before...it was always on a low-fat, low calorie diet. What's different this time is that because I'm not eating carbs, my blood sugar stays constant, and I don't feel like my stomach is eating itself.

That's sort of the key, I think...if you limit your calories as much as I'm currently doing, I think you'll lose weight no matter what you're eating. But the difference is how you feel doing it, and whether or not it makes you so miserable that you just can't stand to continue!

I will check that link. I think I may have read it before, because your statement sound familiar. Thanks!